Benefits of Membership
- Site/Email listing - All members have the option to post their website and/or personal contact information (email/physical address and phone number) on the club site. If a site link is desired, the club simply asks that a reciprocal link to the club site be added to your site. If you are an AHTA member and would like your info posted, please send it to us at email@example.com.
- Photo Sharing - Members are given the opportunity to submit their favorite AHT-related photos for publication on the club site. We all like to share our little wonders and this just provides another opportunity. Click on the photos link to see what has been submitted thus far. If you are an AHTA member and have photos you'd like to see added, please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personalized AHTA email addresses - Members may request a personalized email address in the format "your-name"@ahta.info <== You choose the "your-name" part of the address. This address can be accessed via Outlook Express, Netscape Mail, Yahoo Mail, etc (setup assistance can be provided upon request). To request a personalized email address, please send a message to us email@example.com <== Please include your full name, the username you would like setup and an alternate choice in the event your first pick is unavailable.
- Discounted web hosting - Members of the AHTA can help both themselves and the club by signing up for discounted web hosting. AHTA members are eligible for high bandwidth, 200 GB, reliable sites, complete with multiple email addresses, site reports, etc for the low cost of $5.95/month (1 year commitment or 2 year commitment) with no setup fee. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you in contact with our hosting provider to discuss the details. Several member sites including Woodland Manor Kennel, Flinthill Kennel, Hurricane Alley and Wudnshu are already hosted through this service.
- Working Member Discounts - AHTA members who assist at club run conformation and/or other events, are eligible for "working member" discounts on their entry fees. This discounted entry fee only applies at events which the member assists. AHTA members in attendance, but not working the event, are not eligible for any discount. If you are unsure as to how you can contribute at the event, please check with the event chairperson or event secretary (setup, transportation, hospitality, raffle. paperwork assistance, etc are just some examples of how you can contribute).
- AHTA Forums - Club members have access to "member only" sections of the AHTA Forums. Included in those areas are items of particular interest to the club, including the AHTA News (the club newsletter published bi-monthly).
- More to come - If you have ideas/suggestions, feel free to submit them for review. Your ideas are always welcome - send email to email@example.com.